As our client, RobustBuy requires you to thoroughly review our Return Policy. This is needed in case you wish to return/exchange/refund completed and shipped purchases.
RobustBuy strictly follows the guidelines set forth in this policy.
- RobustBuy allows all products that are directly purchased from our website and still within the warranty period to be returned by requesting for a Return Merchandize Authorization or RMA. To check a product’s warranty details, please click here. To request for an RMA, please click here.
Exclusions for Return/Exchange/Refund
IMPORTANT! Please note that RobustBuy will ship back to you, at your expense, products that fall under the exclusions stated here. Before returning any items to us, please make sure that you review and strictly adhere to our return/exchange/refund policy and the process set forth here in this document.
- Products not purchased directly from RobustBuy.com.
- Products that are damaged, missing or altered in any way.
- Products with incomplete accessories, including but not limited to manuals, cables, batteries etc. Simply put, RobustBuy will not accept returns that are not in the form and packaging as they were originally shipped.
- Products with an invalid/unreadable serial number upon return.
- Products without postal codes as originally included in packaging.
- Products for which rebates have been used.
Please refer to this document for the complete RMA Process.